Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thank you for showing me the way

HERE IS WHAT "PEOPLE" ARE SAYING


"Thank you for showing me the way to finally succeed at getting rid of unwanted fat. Not only have I achieved that, I'm also experiencing unbelievably high levels of energy. Needless to say, I feel great. I am not a bodybuilder, but your techniques have helped me to transform my body.

The program worked like a charm. From the very beginning I started to lose fat. After the first 3-month period, I have dropped my body fat percentage from 20% down to 13%. I have lost 13.3 pounds of fat and gained 3.3 pounds of muscle. Another measurement I could not believe was this: my waist went down from 97 cm to 85 cm!

I wrongly assumed that at 46 years old, I was going to have a really hard time reaching this goal, if ever. Getting into your program was one of the best investments I made in my life. Many thanks Tom...

Roberto
Bogota, Columbia

PS By the way, one of the best experiences I'm having now is that people in the gym are approaching me to ask what on earth I'm doing. I've been going to that gym since 1995.

http://snipurl.com/1v6f1

No comments: