Monday, August 23, 2010

certain types of carbs - have gotten a bad reputation as "fattening foods to avoid"

"...Some foods - especially certain types of carbs - have gotten
a bad reputation as "fattening foods to avoid" but in many
cases the bad rap is undeserved.

One such case is the white potato, a food branded as "bad"
by many nutritionists, purely because it is high on the
glycemic index.

I eat lots of white potatoes - even before bodybuilding competitions
when I'm aiming for single digit body fat.

A lot of people see that and look at me as if I had three heads...
they figure I'm sabotaging my diet.

There are still a lot of misconceptions about high glycemic and low
glycemic index foods and how that relates to FAT LOSS GOALS as
opposed to HEALTH GOALS (blood sugar management).

So, I've updated my article on the glycemic index and fat loss
based on all the latest research and you can read it here:..."

http://tinyurl.com/ygce4f5

Train hard and expect success!

Your Friend And Coach,

Tom Venuto, author of:
Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle
http://tinyurl.com/ygce4f5

No comments: